Please mark your calendars!
Our annual project week is September 20-26, 2021. Please feel free to manage any section of road you’re comfortable with. For those of you who are Adopt-A-Road members, please plan accordingly. For anyone interested in becoming a member, please email me at your earliest convenience. Everyone’s efforts are appreciated!
Knut Sauer will pick up any garbage you’re unable to dispose of yourself provided you leave it behind the pavilion on Sunday, September 26 between 3-4pm. If you need bags and/or a very limited supply of pickers, they’ll also be available that same day. Please email me for a pickup schedule.
Lastly, our roadways continue to collect more than their fair share of waste. Should you come across large items that can’t be lifted, contact me directly and it will be taken care of as soon as possible.
- Joyce Philips-Fir St
- Tricia Koch & Rich Apelt – Tannenbaum, Evergreen & Spruce.
- Kathy DeFina-Sawmill from Sequoia Mtn to Summit
- Diane and John Mehrman-first section of AuSable Dr. Off 86
- Lynne and Bill Johnson-Oneida Lane and Sequoia Mountain Lane from the junction with Oneida to the turn -around at the end.
- Marisol & Knut Sauer-Ridgetop, Hawthorne and Maple Lane
- Frank Krueger-Ausable Drive from Lakeside to Ridgetop and Sawmill from Alder to Ausable Drive.
- Jim Haig-Oak Hollow Rd., around lake and silver trail, Cherry St. and Butternut
- Jim Jacob- AuSable Drive between the two Oak Hollow signs.
- Bob and Lou Moriarty-River Road and Cascades
- Susan & Steve Albert – Raccoon Lane
- Cori Potter – Red Fox Drive and Sequoia Mountain Lane
- Laurie & Rick Conney – AuSable Drive, from Ridgetop to blue trailhead
- Charlie & Elise Roller – Evergreen and Ridgetop
- Mary Ann Dee – Cross Street
- Linda & Bob Kroll – Algonquin Lane
- Phyllis Fox – AuSable Dr. from Cross St. for one mile toward Church St.
- Jennifer & Pete Nienstadt – Whitetail Lane
- DeSantis family – Beech and Alder St.
- Heather & John Prendergast – Fern Lane
AAPOA Adopt-a-Road Program
OCTOBER 1ST at 5:00 pm – FRIDAY GET TOGETHER AT THE PAVILION
BRING SOMETHING “HOT” TO SNACK ON AND A BEVERAGE OF YOUR CHOICE.
ENJOY THE ADIRONDACK SURROUNDINGS AND YOUR NEIGHBORS IN THE ACRES.
FOREVER WILD SIGNOR WATER SYSTEM (not Kitzbuhel)
BOIL WATER ORDER
YOU ARE HEREBY ORDERED TO BOIL ALL WATER FOR DRINKING AND CULINARY PURPOSES. THIS ORDER IS BEING ISSUED PURSUANT TO SECTION 1107 OF THE PUBLIC HEALTH LAW. THIS ORDER IS BEING ISSUED TO ALL KNOWN WATER CUSTOMERS OF THE FOREVER WILD – SIGNOR WATER SYSTEM.
DO NOT DRINK THE WATER WITHOUT BOILING IT FIRST. Bring all water to a boil in a clean container, let it boil for one minute, and let it cool before using, use bottled water certified by NYSDOH, or use water from a public water system approved by NYSDOH. Boiled or bottled water certified by NYSDOH should be used for drinking, making ice, washing dishes, brushing teeth and food preparation until further notice.
The Boil Water Order is being issued due to a major water break that impacts the entire water system. Once the water main break is repaired, the water mains will be disinfected and flushed, and chlorine residuals will be evaluated. Consumers will be notified as soon as this Mandatory Boil Water Order is rescinded.
The Boil Water Order shall only be lifted when construction work is completed, the water mains are disinfected, and two consecutive daily samples show no bacteriological contamination.
BY ORDER OF THE COMMISSIONER OF HEALTH
BY: KRISTEN M. SAYERS
For additional details contact water company at:
email@example.com (518) 807-2605
Water pressure to our system should be returning soon. However, the health department has imposed a “boil water” alert for the system. Over the next several days, the Foreverwild Water company will be required to test the water to ensure that it is free of bacteria. This procedure requires testing over several days. The water is safe to use for bathing and washing. But, it should be boiled prior to drinking.
This issue does not include the Kitzbuhel section of theAcres because they operate on a seperate system.
For updates please access the Foreverwild website at: https://foreverwildwatercompany.com/ Their phone number is: (518)-807- 2605