Under phase 4, which the North Country remains under due to Covid, social gatherings of up to 50 people are permitted. That will allow us to hold the regular fall General Membership meeting.
GENERAL MEETING DETAILS:
When: Saturday, October 10th —- Rain date: Sunday, October 11th
Where: The pavilion at the lake—this will be an outdoor meeting
Time: 2 PM
- The membership will socially distance themselves on the lawn area in front of the pavilion.
- Please bring your own lawn chairs
- The AAPOA Board will spread out in the pavilion.
- Please bring/wear a mask
- We will attempt to keep the meeting to about an hour
The most important item on the agenda is to approve an AAPOA budget for 2021. The proposed budget is very similar to the current 2020 budget and contains no major additions. The biggest budgetary increase is to our insurance liability coverage, which is a required expense. Dues remain the same.
We will place the agenda, the budget, and a potential change to our by-laws on our website: (www.ausableacres.org) within a few days.
If you are not able to attend this meeting (we understand that the U.S./Canadian border remains closed) and would like to offer a comment on a specific agenda item, you are able to send that comment by connecting to the following link: https://ausableacres.org/contact-us/ or call the AAPOA at 1-518-217-8519.
Documents for the meeting:
– General Meeting Agenda 10-10-20
– Budget 2020-2021
– REVISION OF ARTICLE VI; SECTION 1—AAPOA CONSTITUTION & BY-LAWS