Please mark your calendars!
Our annual project week is September 20-26, 2021. Please feel free to manage any section of road you’re comfortable with. For those of you who are Adopt-A-Road members, please plan accordingly. For anyone interested in becoming a member, please email me at your earliest convenience. Everyone’s efforts are appreciated!
Knut Sauer will pick up any garbage you’re unable to dispose of yourself provided you leave it behind the pavilion on Sunday, September 26 between 3-4pm. If you need bags and/or a very limited supply of pickers, they’ll also be available that same day. Please email me for a pickup schedule.
Lastly, our roadways continue to collect more than their fair share of waste. Should you come across large items that can’t be lifted, contact me directly and it will be taken care of as soon as possible.
- Joyce Philips-Fir St
- Tricia Koch & Rich Apelt – Tannenbaum, Evergreen & Spruce.
- Kathy DeFina-Sawmill from Sequoia Mtn to Summit
- Diane and John Mehrman-first section of AuSable Dr. Off 86
- Lynne and Bill Johnson-Oneida Lane and Sequoia Mountain Lane from the junction with Oneida to the turn -around at the end.
- Marisol & Knut Sauer-Ridgetop, Hawthorne and Maple Lane
- Frank Krueger-Ausable Drive from Lakeside to Ridgetop and Sawmill from Alder to Ausable Drive.
- Jim Haig-Oak Hollow Rd., around lake and silver trail, Cherry St. and Butternut
- Jim Jacob- AuSable Drive between the two Oak Hollow signs.
- Bob and Lou Moriarty-River Road and Cascades
- Susan & Steve Albert – Raccoon Lane
- Cori Potter – Red Fox Drive and Sequoia Mountain Lane
- Laurie & Rick Conney – AuSable Drive, from Ridgetop to blue trailhead
- Charlie & Elise Roller – Evergreen and Ridgetop
- Mary Ann Dee – Cross Street
- Linda & Bob Kroll – Algonquin Lane
- Phyllis Fox – AuSable Dr. from Cross St. for one mile toward Church St.
- Jennifer & Pete Nienstadt – Whitetail Lane
- DeSantis family – Beech and Alder St.
- Heather & John Prendergast – Fern Lane
AAPOA Adopt-a-Road Program